What is rend-it.com?
How does it work?
What is your hardware specification?
How much does it cost?
Is my work secure with you?
How much storage you provide?
How can I select what input to be used for my renders?
How can I download my output?
- Use MaxCloudON Sync Manager and it download it for you;
- Manually download it from our system when the rendering process is finished
More detailed explanation here
How I can create my VPN connection?
* MaxCloudON Sync Manager requires Windows 10 x64 to work properly
What is BYOL?
The key differences about BYOL are:
- Greater flexibility: With true license mobility, businesses are ready to migrate to and from services with ease – without having to stress about managing multiple licenses for the identical product across multiple platforms and services.
- Reduction/Removal of Upfront Cost: When upscaling the use of software, having the ability to share and migrate your license means saving huge costs upfront. Using licenses across multiple services can increase expenses by a large margin.
- Increased Freedom of Use: Within the license terms, businesses have the freedom they deserve to use the software as they need.
Why BYOL is built differently?
The issue with many traditional software licenses is their restrictive policies. A license, often, is tied to a selected server or to a selected kind of server (e.g. on-premise), so it can’t be re-used when deployments happen within the cloud without violating the contract.
BYOL licenses let users allocate their licenses more flexibly; e.g. on an actual physical server (the dedicated host) with containers or multiple virtual machines. The user can then target and reuse specific physical servers while staying within the confines of their existing software licenses.