In this post we will show you How to Prepare your project for Rendering.
– From Output Size you must select a Resolution
– From Settings tab you must select Bucket size and Sequence from System.
4. After this SAVE your Project and Archive All files (textures, maps, light cache, irradiance map, 3d Max file – basically, all files that rend-it.com will need to render your project properly) in one archive.
Upload the Archive on our Private FTP Server.
*How to use Rend-it FTP server you can find here.
4. You must choose Target Path where project will be saved. Then you must select:
– Update asset path names
– Include .max scene file
– Convert to relative paths
– Create .zip archive
and press Collect files
Go to your Target Path directory and upload the archive to our FTP Server