All our servers benefit from next-generation components. Each machine is designed and assembled by us. We offer different ranges of high-performance dedicated servers, adapted to the most demanding needs of all companies.
You choose how many servers you need to get the job done. Each server’s pricing depends on the server parameters. There is a possibility to get a server with GPUs.
If you need servers with a different configuration, we can upgrade the desired amount of servers up to the size your project may require. If you need more information about the custom configuration you can ping us in the form below or from our contact us page.
|Processors||RAM||Space||Cinebench R23 score||Price|
|Dual Xeon E5 2660||32 GB RAM||60GB SSD Storage **||~ 8 813||40 $|
|Dual Xeon E5 2665||32 GB RAM||60GB SSD Storage **||~ 9 315||50 $|
|Dual Xeon E5 2660v2||64GB RAM||60GB SSD Storage **||~ 11 150||60 $|
|AMD Epyc 7742 (QS) 2Ghz||32 GB RAM||60GB SSD Storage **||~ 39 652||250 $|
|AMD Epyc 7742 (QS) 2Ghz||64GB RAM||60GB SSD Storage **||~ 39 652||280 $|
|2 x AMD Epyc 7742 (QS) 2Ghz||128 GB RAM||60GB SSD Storage **||~ 78 654||550 $|
** When you rent 5 + servers you get a 100GB SSD storage server for free.
|MaxCloudON||Microsoft Azure||Google Cloud||Amazon AWS|
* For more information see FAQ below
Each of our servers has an exact cost per hour/day/month and that is why there will be no surprisingly insane monthly bills.
No hidden fees
We are specific about how much you need to pay and no need to dedicate an IT person to manage your servers. Our panel is simple enought.
By hosting your servers with Rend It, you benefit from innovative and unique solutions across our entire infrastructure, such as watercooling for energy efficiency
Dedicated computing servers, optimized for maximum load. Full CPU load for a long period of time, for every user. We aren’t sharing one server between multiple users.
Software of choice
Choose the software you know and fit best in your workflow.
Available OSs are:
Phone, Chat, And Email Support
Having a human helping you is really important. That is why you can contact us on a platform of your choosing.
- Use MaxCloudON Sync Manager and it download it for you;
- Manually download it from our system when the rendering process is finished
More detailed explanation here
The key differences about BYOL are:
- Greater flexibility: With true license mobility, businesses are ready to migrate to and from services with ease – without having to stress about managing multiple licenses for the identical product across multiple platforms and services.
- Reduction/Removal of Upfront Cost: When upscaling the use of software, having the ability to share and migrate your license means saving huge costs upfront. Using licenses across multiple services can increase expenses by a large margin.
- Increased Freedom of Use: Within the license terms, businesses have the freedom they deserve to use the software as they need.
Why BYOL is built differently?
The issue with many traditional software licenses is their restrictive policies. A license, often, is tied to a selected server or to a selected kind of server (e.g. on-premise), so it can’t be re-used when deployments happen within the cloud without violating the contract.
BYOL licenses let users allocate their licenses more flexibly; e.g. on an actual physical server (the dedicated host) with containers or multiple virtual machines. The user can then target and reuse specific physical servers while staying within the confines of their existing software licenses.